First it was The Row who presented a 29000 euros crocodile backpack that sold out almost immediately, then many designers have followed the Olsen twins and this season the runway was flooded by backpacks. They come in every size, colour, and texture possible so there won't be a problem for you to choose one.They are cool, practical and super trendy.
1. The Row.
2. Alexander Wang SS12.
3. Rihanna and her Gucci backpack.
4. Kristen Stewart with a classic backpack.
Put some big bunny ears and a fluffy cotton tail on your iPhone. Rabito's iPhone 4 bunny cases are so funny. I just saw them in Harrods, where they are sold exclusively here in the UK, and they are fabulous. I dare you to walk around with one of this. £19,95 http://www.heyrabito.com/rabito
Hello everyone: here are my top five nail polish trends for 2012. I'll try them all.
1. Sparkling nails. It sounds tacky but i'm dying to put some glitter on my nails and make them shine for Spring. Fierce!
2.Metallic. If you can't do glitter, then do metallic. Chanel was the great responsible for this trend.
3. Neutral, like sand, stone, granite and bone tones. Love it.
4. Bright colours. Red, blue, yellow...as long as it's a bold colour, you can wear it.
5.Ombre. First it was the ombre hair trend, then it passed on to clothes and now ombre has arrived in the nail polish world. It's not an easy trend to follow, though.